- Al Copeland Family of Restaurants Lagniappe Club™ benefits and rewards are available at participating Copeland’s of New Orleans, Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, Batch 13 Biscuits & Bowls, Brass Pearl locations.
- Cards must be registered at www.copelandslagniappeclub.com to redeem any eligible rewards or benefits. By registering a card, the member agrees to all program rules.
- Points are accumulated at the rate of 1 point per dollar spent on food and beverages, dine in or take out, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Points are credited to your Lagniappe Club™ account when you present your Lagniappe Club™ card at the time of dining.
- When points are converted to rewards the points are permanently removed from your account.
- Lagniappe Club™ members are entitled to one $15 dining reward as their enrollment benefit. The $15 dining reward may be used on any visit after the enrollment date. Any unused portion of the $15 dining reward will expire after 12 months.
- Lagniappe Club™ members are entitled to a $20 reward for their birthday. Members must visit any participating location twice within twelve months prior to their birthday to receive this reward. If a member visits six times within the twelve months prior to their birthday, the member will receive a $40 birthday reward instead of the $20 reward. The free birthday reward will be loaded on the member’s card on the Monday during the member’s birthday week. The birthday reward is valid for 30 days. After the 30 days the reward expires.
- Lagniappe Club™ members are entitled to a $10 reward on their membership anniversary. Members must visit any participating location twice within twelve months prior to their membership anniversary to receive this reward. The free anniversary reward will be loaded on the Monday during the member’s membership anniversary week. The anniversary reward is valid for 30 days. After the 30 days the reward expires.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the credit card must match the name on the Lagniappe Club™ membership account. In a multi-person dining party with a single check the member paying the bill earns points on the total bill, excluding tax and gratuity.
- Points may not be earned on the purchase of a gift card.
- Rewards may not be used as a tip.
- Points are not earned on items purchased using a reward.
- Members may not receive credit for purchases made prior to their Lagniappe Club™ enrollment date.
- Points and rewards are non-transferable and may not be combined with other member accounts.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Members must be at least 18 years old.
- This program is intended for personal use only. Spouses or family members may not share a membership. Business entities may not earn points or rewards.
- Member accounts will be audited monthly and deactivated if fraud is suspected.
- Any Lagniappe Club™ account balance may be adjusted if points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, human error, act of God, fraud, theft, through any other illegal means or any other manner not specifically described in the program rules.
- Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of Copeland’s of New Orleans, LLC, Copeland’s Cheesecake Bistro, LLC, each of their respective parent and subsidiary companies, and any others, including employees of any participating restaurant, engaged in the development, production and execution of this program, are not eligible to participate.
- Members who fail to present their Lagniappe Club™ membership card at time of purchase may experience a delay in the posting of points to their account.
- Members who do not present their Lagniappe Club™ membership card at the time of purchase may request point credit by submitting an original receipt and Lagniappe Club™ member number to Al Copeland Family of Restaurants Lagniappe Club™ headquarters.Mail to:
Al Copeland Family of Restaurants
Severn Avenue 17th Floor
Metairie, LA 70002
Email to: email@example.com
- Lagniappe Club™ members may check their account status online at www.copelandslagniappeclub.com or by calling member services at 800-946-7529 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All points and rewards will be forfeited if a Lagniappe Club™ account has no purchase activity for 12 months.
- Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the Lagniappe Club™ member.
- Laws may prohibit the accumulation of points for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- The changing nature of the restaurant industry requires that we periodically review, adapt and modify the rules and rewards of the Lagniappe Club™ program. Some changes may adversely affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated as well as the value of future points and rewards. Furthermore we reserve the sole right to terminate the Lagniappe Club™ without notice. The Lagniappe Club™ website (www.copelandslagniappeclub.com) is the authoritative source for information about the program and any modifications to the Lagniappe Club™ rules or structure will be posted prominently at that website.
: include(inc/analyticstracking.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lag/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lagniappe-2018/functions.php
on line 61
: include(): Failed opening 'inc/analyticstracking.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lag/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/lagniappe-2018/functions.php
on line 61